We believe that every organization, and in fact every individual, has the obligation to make the world a better place for our children and grandchildren to inherit.
It’s that simple.
It is also a huge responsibility.
Howard Marketing Services founder Steven Howard takes this responsibility seriously. He writes and moderates The Responsibility Blog. He is also an active member and blogger at the Differencemakers Community. In addition, his personal mission is to make the world a better place by:
- conserving natural resources through reduced usage and recycling
- promoting sustainable policies and practices for the protection of wildlife and our oceans
- promoting the use of renewable natural resources, particularly for energy production
- ensuring we reduce and minimize pollution and wasteful consumption
- working together with like-minded people to end deaths from starvation of hungry children
- giving back to our local community where and how we can
- providing protection and safety for children from birth defects, predators, and harmful substances
While we cannot support every worthwhile cause and organization, we are proud to be financial supporters of the following organizations and activities:
Wildlife + Oceans
World Wildlife Fund
Australian Geograpic Society
Big Brothers and Sisters of America
March of Dimes
U.S. Marines Toys for Tots Foundation
Save the Children Organization
GOYA End Starvation Program
Gisborne State Emergency Services (SES)
Gisborne Fire Brigaide
Gisborne Bulldogs Basketball Club
Sports Taekwondo Australia